- It should not be a painful experience to write a blog post, so please reach out to us!
- Have a look at the approved motions for the Carpentries merger.
- We are pleased to announce the Instructor Training Curriculum has been updated and will be released end of August.
- Our Carpentry Clippings newsletter is out. Read it here if you missed it.
- Contributed to a lesson? Let us know so you get credit.
- Donate to Software Carpentry to support workshops in new places.
- Want to get a Software Carpentry workshop at your institution? Here’s how.
- Show your support for opensource datascience — become a NumFOCUS member.
- Did you know we have a mailing list to discuss our R lesson + other R-related issues? Post questions there.
- Building a community: 3 months of Library Carpentry.
- Please feel free to provide suggestions to our Community Lead via the Google form.
We invite all our community champions to join the Carpentry Champions call on 22 August to come and share their knowledge and learn from each other.
- 21 workshops were run over the past 30 days. For more information about past workshops, please visit our website.
University of Tasmania, University of Oklahoma, University of Michigan, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, University of Namibia, University of Arizona, Tucson, UW Madison, National Center for Supercomputing Applications.
- The River Club, Aarhus University, UCLA, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Institute for Theoretical Physics UAM-CSIC.
Dialogue & Discussion
You can review our commenting policy here.