- We are gratefull that Open Instructor training is going well with participants from all over the world.
- The UCSF Library’s Data Science Initiative is looking for a biomedical researcher, please visit the UCSF recruit site.
- Remember to abide by the Code of Conduct.
- Incase you missed it, the low volume announcements list is up, please sign up.
- Think of replacing awk with bioawk, you can contibute to the development.
- Have a look at the Programming with GAP lesson on our website.
- 19 workshops were run over the past 30 days. For more information about past workshops, please visit our website.
December: Instituto Tecnológico de Costa Rica, University of Campinas, Oxford University Department of Biochemistry, University of Victoria, UCSF,University of California, San Francisco, Deakin University.
January 229th AAS Meeting, NERC / The University of Bristol,The University of Washington eScience Institute, LCG-Aula 1-2, Centro de Ciencias Genómicas, UNAM, NERC / The University of Bristol, ResBaz Hobart, Python Stream, ResBaz Hobart, R Stream.
- February AMOS / MSNZ Conference.
Dialogue & Discussion
You can review our commenting policy here.