Our next Carpentries Community Call (formerly called Lab Meeting or Town Hall meeting) will be Thursday, September 15 (September 16 Aus/NZ). These meetings will now be monthly on the third Thursday of every month. It would be great to see instructors there! These calls are a great chance to connect with other Carpentry instructors and get updates and information on important and interesting topics for the community.
- 7am Pacific / 10am Eastern / 2pm UTC / 12am (Sept 16th) Sydney
- 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern / 11pm UTC / 9am (Sept 16th) Sydney
Topics this month will include:
- New lesson template
- Policy committee and update on CoC
- IRB approval and updates on assessment
- Highlighting manuscripts from our community
- Election on rules for Software Carpentry Steering Committee
Head over to the etherpad to let us know you’ll be attending one of the two sessions.