- Do you find that participants fall behind during Software Carpentry workshops because they can't follow commands entered into the terminal? You can use redirect and Dropbox to create a live document for participants to follow.
- The latest instructor debriefing is now available and provides great advice. Capturing the instructor's shell, preparing answers for challenges, and using example scripts to model complexity.
- Congratulations to all Software Carpenters who qualified as instructors last week!
- Four workshops were run this week: Lawrence Berkeley Lab, University of Melbourne, Swinburne University of Technology, University of South Florida - College of Marine Science.
- Several workshops have been confirmed for the next few months. Upcoming workshops can be viewed on our website. Newly added workshops are indicated with "*".
- May: University of New Mexico, Western University, Boston University School of Medicine*, Stellenbosch University, University of Oklahoma Libraries, University of Melbourne, Oklahoma State Universtiy
- June: University of Cambridge, Materials Physics Center - University of the Basque Country, California Institute of Technology*, University of Washington*
- July: The University of Queensland, SciPy 2015, West Vancouver Memorial Library*, The University of Queensland - AMOS sciences, SAP Offices in Feltham, University of Cape Town*, Curtin University*
Anelda van der Walt
Dialogue & Discussion
You can review our commenting policy here.