- Get some fantastic teaching tips from novice and seasoned trainers. Join the conversation by adding your tips.
- Useful advice is given about what to pack when you teach. Your contributions can potentially help fellow trainers.
- The Steering Committee has voted to remove SQL from the list of core topics for workshops. Instructors should still teach it if they think it's right for their audience, but they may also now use that time for more programming, testing, or other topics.
- The importance of attending instructor debriefings along with other valuable lessons, were emphasised in this week's session.
- Tiffany Timbers took a look at what Biologists and Biochemists want to learn at Software Carpentry workshop. Do you have insights from different research fields?
- One workshop (New York Acadamy of Sciences) and one instructor workshop (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory) were added this week.
Anelda van der Walt
Dialogue & Discussion
You can review our commenting policy here.