We wrapped up this week's class in London today: I think a lot of the students felt that they'd been in the wind tunnel most of the week, but the feedback was fairly positive:
- new content (hadn't seen before)
- covered a lot (good to see things)
- easy to apply / pragmatic
- group exercises were fun / useful
- entertaining instructor (blah blah blah)
- better understanding of best practices
- persuasive arguments for best practices
- nice to meet everybody!
- accidental knowledge transfer (vertically and sideways)
- too much too fast (got lost on Tuesday)
- spent time thinking about programming tasks while instructor was showing solution
- covered a lot (would have liked warmup before arrival)
- too much hummus (could have used more variety in food)
- not enough networking
- how does it run on my machine??
- not enough connection with sound
- introduced software we may never use
- not long enough (need more time)
- no incentive to do exercises / homework
ASSESSMENT · QUEEN MARY UNIVERSITY LONDON
Dialogue & Discussion
You can review our commenting policy here.