Starting next week, we're going to start posting interviews with the people who are sponsoring Software Carpentry. Questions we'll ask include:
- What sort of work does your organization do?
- What kind of people work there? What backgrounds and skills do they typically have when they join you, and where do they need help?
- What do they find most frustrating when doing computational work?
- How do you hope this course will help them?
- How will you tell if it actually has (i.e., how will you evaluate this course's success or failure)?
What else would you like us to ask them?