Our Workshops ›
Find or host a workshop.
Our Lessons ›
Have a look at what we teach.
Get Involved ›
Help us help researchers.
Upcoming WorkshopsClick on an individual event to learn more about that event, including contact information and registration instructions.
ACENET: Programming Workshop: Unix Shell, Version Control and R
Instructors: John Simpson, Gurpreet Matharoo
Helpers: Lydia Vermeyden, Mathew Larade
|May 4 - May 25, 2021|
ACENET: Programming Workshop: Unix Shell, Version Control and Python
Instructors: Mathew Larade
Helpers: Grace Fishbein
|May 6 - May 27, 2021|
University of Edinburgh (online)
Instructors: Mike Mineter, Chris Hill, Annajiat Alim Rasel
Helpers: Annajiat Alim Rasel, Mike Mineter, Chris Hill, Shashank Shekhar Harivyasi, David McKain
|May 7 - May 28, 2021|
Instructors: Jake Szamosi, Bia Villas Boas, Makhan Virdi, Negin Valizadegan
|May 17 - May 19, 2021|
Netherlands eScience Center (online)
Instructors: Pablo Rodríguez-Sánchez, Alessio Sclocco
Helpers: Barbara Vreede, Lieke de Boer
|May 17 - May 20, 2021|
University of Toronto
Instructors: Jonathan DuBois, Frances Wong, Ahmed Hasan, Haidy Banihashemi
Helpers: Lise Doucette, Amin Banihashemi, Mike Serafin
|May 18 - May 25, 2021|
University of St Andrews (online)
Instructors: Anastasia Ellis, Alexander Konovalov, Patrick McCann
Helpers: Piper Fowler-Wright, Gerald Fux
|May 21 - May 28, 2021|
Canadian Open Neuroscience Platform (CONP) (online)
Instructors: Michael Joseph, Michael Dayan, James Desjardins, Nikhil Bhagwat
Helpers: Sara Stephenson
|May 28 - Jun 11, 2021|
Instructors: Clare Michaud, Casey Schacher, Tobin Magle, Stephan Blanz
Helpers: Dorothea Salo, Karl Broman, Trisha Adamus
|Jun 8 - Jun 17, 2021|
Arizona State University
Instructors: Naíla Barbosa da Costa, Shashank Shekhar Harivyasi, Annajiat Alim Rasel
|Jun 14 - Jun 17, 2021|
** Workshops marked with asterisks are based on curriculum from The Carpentries lesson programs but may not follow our standard workshop format.
Workshops with a globe icon are being held online. The corresponding flag notes the country where the host organization is based.
Recent Blog Posts
In addition of the posts below, find out what's happening in our community through The Carpentries blog, a great resource that collates posts from Data Carpentry, Library Carpentry, and Software Carpentry, and publishes updates of general interest to the community.
- Git lesson using worksheetsPariksheet Nanda / 2018-05-26
- Meet the Members of the Software Carpentry CACErin Becker, Belinda Weaver / 2018-05-07
- Launching The Carpentries WebsiteTracy Teal, Belinda Weaver / 2018-04-25
- Running workshops on limited budgetsBelinda Weaver, Toby Hodges, Anelda van der Walt / 2018-04-13
- Launching our New HandbookTracy Teal, Maneesha Sane, Belinda Weaver / 2018-04-11
- Building Library Carpentry Community and DevelopmentTracy Teal, John Chodacki, Chris Erdmann / 2018-04-11
- Developing GitHub labels for The Carpentries lessonsFrançois Michonneau / 2018-04-05
- Mentoring Groups Open for Multiple TimezonesKari L. Jordan / 2018-04-04
- What can I do during the Bug BBQ? · How to be involved in the Bug BBQ?François Michonneau / 2018-04-03
- Who Belongs at CarpentryCon 2018? You Do!Belinda Weaver / 2018-03-23
- More ›
Dialogue & Discussion
You can review our commenting policy here.