The election for the 2016 Steering Committee will take place in the week of February 15-19, 2016. The people below have put themselves forward as candidates, and will take part in question and answer sessions on February 9, 2016 to talk to the community about their candidacy and how they hope to contribute to the future of Software Carpentry.
|Dhavide Aruliah||Jonathan Guyer||Rayna Harris||Kate Hertweck||Karin Lagesen||Cam Macdonell||Lauren Michael|
|Bill Mills||Giacomo Peru||Raniere Silva||Leanne Wake||Anelda van der Walt||Belinda Weaver||Jason Williams|
Our Workshops ›
Find or host a workshop.
Our Lessons ›
Have a look at what we teach.
Get Involved ›
Help us help researchers.
Recent Blog Posts
- Open Science Radio PodcastGreg Wilson / 2016-02-09
- A New Lesson on GAPGreg Wilson / 2016-02-09
- CorrelationsGreg Wilson / 2016-02-08
- Come a Long Way, Got a Long Way to GoGreg Wilson / 2016-02-07
- Software Carpentry as a University CourseDaniel Chen / 2016-02-05
- 2016 Post-Workshop Instructor Debriefing, Round 02Rayna Harris, Christina Koch, Bill Mills, Raniere Silva / 2016-02-05
- Two Pages of EvidenceGreg Wilson / 2016-02-02
- Active WorkshopsGreg Wilson / 2016-02-02
- 17 January - 1 February, 2016: SCF Election Candidates, Lessons Learned, Instructor Survey Results, and an Intermediate R LessonAnelda van der Walt / 2016-02-01
- SSI is hiring a Communications Officer!Aleksandra Pawlik / 2016-02-01
- More ›
Dialogue & Discussion
You can review our commenting policy here.