Lorena Barba's Reproducibility PI Manifesto
Posted 2012-12-15 by Greg Wilson in Noticed.
Prof. Lorena Barba, of Boston University, presented an excellent manifesto at the ICERM meeting on reproducible research:
- I will teach my graduate students about reproducibility.
- All our research code (and writing) is under version control.
- We will always carry out verification and validation.
- For main results in a paper, we will share data, plotting script & figure under CC-BY.
- We will upload the preprint to arXiv at the time of submission of a paper.
- We will release code at the time of submission of a paper.
- We will add a "Reproducibility" declaration at the end of each paper.
- I will keep an up-to-date web presence.
So say we all.
comments powered by
You can review our commenting policy here.